RS Production Server
Operating system: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 or later.
- Recommended at least 10GB free harddrive space.
- Recommended at least dual core processor.
- RAM-memory is a critical factor because the system uses a memory database:
Larger with testenvironment
- .Net Framework 4.5.2
- Microsoft IIS
- Microsoft SQL Management
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express or later.
- Create services, start/stop services.
- Rights to start services / programs as administrator
- Prefer VPN access if possible or Teamviewer (Teamviewer is not recommended).
- Port 80 needs to be open, communication between local RSP-Server and definition server goes thru http / https (port 8080).
- Require access to definition server at address: definition.rsproduction.se or IP adress: 184.108.40.206. It is possible to install RSProduction server locally if there are restrictions against connection to the internet.
IP & Port access
The following needs to be reached for all features of RSP to function:
Operating system: Modern Windows or Windows Server versions. Software: SQL Server 2008 Express or later.
- Recommended is to use at least two CPU cores, for larger installations, you may want to dedicate 4 cores to take advantage of multithreading.
- Harddrive space is not as critical. Recommended is at least 25GB free space before installation.
- Recommended at least 2 GB RAM.
- Write/read/create database. RSP requires SA SQL user, Windows login does not work.
- Prefer VPN if possible or Teamviewer (Teamviewer is not recommended)