In this guide you will learn how to configure your 5-menu bottons in RS Productions Operator Tools.
It can be useful if you want to have a button for example Andon, Documents, Forms or other useful things.
1. Go to Production, and open the measure point configuration
2. Mark the row that you wanna change, and then Open
3. Go to Footer menu items on the left side an then choose Connect
4. Mark the row that you want from the left side, and move it to the right side to connect them.You can have maximum 5 menus here.
5. Save and close
6. Save and close
7. Great job, now you can go to Operator Tools and check your new 5-menu.