- Download the file here.
- Create a boot USB with ”HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool”.
- Go to folder "USB BOOT" and install ” SP27608” (HP program).
- Start ”HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool”.
- Select the USB stick and the following options in the picture shown below. (NOTE: Don't forget to choose the "USB Boot" folder)
- Click "Start".
- Following content shall now be on the USB stick. (GHO file can be of a newer version)
- Plugin keyboard and USB stick to the RS Production computer.
- Start computer and press Win + F11 until a blue screen appears.
- Select boot from USB and press Enter.
- Type "ghost11" and press Enter.
- Choose following steps
- Local => Disk => From Image
- Tab down to "OK".
- Tab down to "OK" again.
- Tab 3 times to "OK" and press Enter.
- Installation will start. When installation is finished select "Reset Computer".
- Remove the USB stick and let the computer start.
If the Ghost-file is 64-bit version then changes in BIOS is needed.
- Advanced->IDE Configuration
- ATA/IDE Configuration [Enhanced]
Configure SATA as [AHCI]
|Content by Label|